Breaking News

A Cure For Wellness - Movie Review

                   





Image result for cure for wellness




Cast:  Dane DeHaanJason Isaacs, and Mia Goth

Directed By- Gore Verbinski 

A Cure for wellness is written by Justin Haythe and directed by Gore Verbinski. It follows the story of a young American executive Lockhart (Dane DeHaan) who goes to a mysterious rehabilitation centre to bring Pembroke (Harry Groener) back.

Now the reason I am writing this review after many months of releasing it is that I feel the movie is underrated and it did not receive enough credit. This is my first review, and I want to give my opinion and how I felt after watching this movie.

First of all, I loved this movie. It was a fantastic film with some nice stunning and symmetrical visuals. The things I liked about this movie is that it tries to tell a story differently. Lockhart is sent to this "wellness centre" and gets trapped in it unknowingly and after some time starts doing an investigation about the centre. The film is visually delightful, and the background score is hauntingly good. The story unfolds in a zig-zag manner, there is no order in it, and frankly, I liked it. Some images like the one in which we see Mia Goth in a bathtub full of eels are disturbing and equally great. Lockhart is told different versions of the Baron's story and when the truth is revealed it is very gross and disturbing.

Also, there are things in the movie that I did not like. Some of them are its slow pacing which makes it feel dragged. There are many plot holes in it, and the story is a bit cliché. 

But overall, I liked the film very much, and I feel it is underrated. People ask for new movies, but when they get one, they generally trash it. I agree that it is not for every audience but still, the film should be respected for trying to deliver something different.

I just wanted to give my opinion on the movie, and I would also like to know your opinion on it. Please comment below your views and thank you for reading my review. This is my first review so forgive me if there were some mistakes in it.


My Rating - 4/5



Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp